.30-06 Outdoors Archery Bow Case Review
.30-06 Outdoors First Impressions
Just as long as they aren't bumped and bruised during transport. I'm not sure how someone cannot put the Sniper 370 in the case. That's what I was aiming for when i purchased this beautifully constructed box! The actual case only comes with 2 orange caps on the base. Older hunters with arthritis cant grip and pull like the used to. Just came in and in less than 5 minutes I set it up. Just as long as they aren't bumped and bruised during transport.
Editor's Impressions Of The .30-06 Outdoors
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
.30-06 Outdoors Final Thoughts
Other reviewers have commented on this and they are correct. I use a Bear Cruzer and it fit perfectly in the case as well. The case is a perfect fit in the Barnett crossbow case. I think it will stand up to most car trunks and behind pickup seats. I will be buying another one for my Ten Point. This case fit both my Sniper 370 and Ten Point Renegade with room to spare. The first thing you will notice when you get it is, this thing is huge.
- .30-06 Outdoors Features & Specs
- Dimensions 46 inches x 2 inches x 16.5 inches to accommodate most compound and parallel limb bows
- Attached outside pocket 34 inches long for arrow storage
- Heavy duty zippers and woven handles for effortless transport
- Durable, double-stitched, reinforced seams
- Lightweight, padded construction to keep bow protected and secure