360 Tactical Airsoft Gun Laser Review
360 Tactical First Impressions
"Fired 4 shots."
No instructions but not a problem, easy to mount. Maybe why you might try the purple thread lock. It got here in a day and works very well it. Same ammo at the range that you use for self defense! Attached picture shows laser, with Weaver rail removed, mounted. You cannot get a better quality laser at such a great price! This laser sight is a straight forward and easy install.
Editor's Impressions Of The 360 Tactical
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
360 Tactical Final Thoughts
"Also it is BRIGHT."
Red green cross hair lit briefly, flickered a few times and has not worked since. If you try to SIDE MOUNT this laser, it will not zero in right. Seriously, it's the best value for a light recoiling rifle. Once installed, adjusting the sight is just as easy. It got here in a day and works very well it. One for my son and another for a fellow avid hunter. Being curious, I then mounted it on a Glock 19, my EDC buddy.
- 360 Tactical Features & Specs
- Combo Of Green Laser Sight with Flashlight 600lm 3mode Flashlight
- A bright tactical flashlight with integrated Green laser that fits full size and compact size Glock handguns and most popular full size and compact handguns with accessory rail.
- They are very suitable for fast aiming and shooting at stationary and moving Objects
- Cree LED with up to 250 lumens beam Fast, safe, adjustable, secure mounting to picatinny rails Ambidextrous Momentary and Constant On/Off Switch
- Power: <5mw , Class - III A