ActionUnion Airsoft Gun Laser Review
ActionUnion First Impressions
You also will be supporting a extremely awesome combat-vet Jacob Dines! On the back but to the shooter's left side so very easy access. One for my son and another for a fellow avid hunter. I would spend the money for a quality replacement. After the adjustment, many many rounds went south with deadly accuracy. Being curious, I then mounted it on a Glock 19, my EDC buddy. Squeeze trigger without letting beam drift out of circle.
Editor's Impressions Of The ActionUnion
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
ActionUnion Final Thoughts
The biggest surprise is the stupid red dot laser. Using the small allen wrench, get it as. I found it a great money saver and training aid. Also the laser seemed to hold also. I had hoped to mount this on a ar pistol but it didn't happen. I was able to see the laser out to about 45 yards on a cloudy day. Maybe why you might try the purple thread lock.
- ActionUnion Features & Specs
- New Upgraded Version – Visible red laser and IR laser + strong light flashlight, the LASER light through the screw can be adjusted freely fixed-point box body, form a complete set of update IR glass lenses, powerful features.
- Adjustable Red Laser Sight:Tactical Switch Convenient control,Includes five types for choice: LED flashlight / IR Laser/ Red laser sight / LED Flashlight + IR Laser/ LED Flashlight + Red laser sight.Fits for standard 20 mm picatinny rails.
- Output Power: < 0.7-1mW Class II, Battery: 2 x CR123A batteries or 2 x 16340 / RCR123A 3 v or 3.7 v rechargeable batteries(batteries is not included).
- Material: Made of high strength nylon plastic. Weight:155g Size:12*7.3*3.7cm Easy to carry.
- Fit all kinds of scenes: Rock,Hunting,Climbing,cycling,CS tactical and camping ect.