Ade Advanced Optics Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Ade Advanced Optics First Impressions
"Not finicky at all."
A little sparse on directions but that's what Google is for. I was not so sure about that until after putting a few hundred rounds down range. If you try to SIDE MOUNT this laser, it will not zero in right. Once installed, adjusting the sight is just as easy. I gave this product a 5 because the price 19. Attached picture shows laser, with Weaver rail removed, mounted. I did not need the extra rail, so took it off.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ade Advanced Optics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ade Advanced Optics Final Thoughts
"All went together well."
Simple, but effective for what it is. You cannot get a better quality laser at such a great price! Very impressed and would highly recommend to any gun enthusiast! Take the money you saved buying this and go to the range. That's normal, unless you pay much more money for a green laser. 99 with the 3 batteries and wrenches was a great. Once you get down to the size of a No.
- Ade Advanced Optics Features & Specs
- Designed to quickly attach/ detach from standard size handgun/rifle with weaver/picatinny rails
- Light weight Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Solid Steel Construction.
- Operates with a single CR123 battery
- Green laser meets FDA safety standards with adjustable windage and elevation.