Ade Advanced Optics Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Ade Advanced Optics First Impressions
Simple, but effective for what it is. Red green cross hair lit briefly, flickered a few times and has not worked since. You cannot get a better quality laser at such a great price! Just use the smallest of the three hex wrenches and turn while watching the dot. This little sight fit very well there also. I have one square and three of these and they are all holding zero. I found it a great money saver and training aid.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ade Advanced Optics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ade Advanced Optics Final Thoughts
"THIS THING IS AWESOME!"
I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again. BUT, I had to get rid of the cumbersome old laser too. Other than the batteries and a problem with battery contact on the laser. I installed mine on my Ruger SR9 and sighted it in at 25ft in just a couple minutes. If you do happen to get one that doesn't work, contact the company. If it's going the wrong way, turn it the other way. 2 pencil eraser, then use live ammo.
- Ade Advanced Optics Features & Specs
- The LS007G offers the brightest green laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Ultra lightweight and compact
- Built in Rechargeable Battery Last 1 to 2 hours depends the mode. Magnetically charging cable instantly attach to the sight with 5 battery level indication lights. Each lights standards for 20% battery.
- Five modes. Flashlight only, Laser only. Strobe Flashlight Only, Flashlight + Laser, Strobe Flashlight + Laser.
- Nylon Body with Subcompact Design to fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail, including all Full size pistols and most of the sub-compact pistols with a RAIL under the barrel.
- Comes with Charging Cable, Instruction, Storage Case and One Year Warranty by Ade Ade Advanced Optics, an Oregon Based Company.