Ade Advanced Optics Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Ade Advanced Optics First Impressions
Buy it and do whatever it takes to make it work! It isn't the best I’ve ever owned but it’s the best for the money. I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again. This laser sight is a straight forward and easy install. The whole thing is very compact& slips on to my visor when I'm pulling in. However, it does not properly fit my Hi-Point. Once I got it on the paper it was making good patterns within 3 shots.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ade Advanced Optics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ade Advanced Optics Final Thoughts
"Battery life is good."
BUT, I had to get rid of the cumbersome old laser too. I installed mine on my Ruger SR9 and sighted it in at 25ft in just a couple minutes. I am saving a quite a bit in ammo and getting good practice on the basics. Maybe why you might try the purple thread lock. I really WANTED to love this sight. On the back but to the shooter's left side so very easy access. The new optic works as it should, thanks!
- Ade Advanced Optics Features & Specs
- Newly release for fall 2019 by Ade Advanced Optics. Convenient charging by connecting the laser directly with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove a battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time
- This is a new updated version of the HG54G laser which takes non-rechargeable battery. This new HG54G RECHARGE comes with a built-in lithium polymer battery gives up to 90 minutes per charge, and the built-in battery has approximately 600 life spans. Potentially saves $600+ spending on batteries
- Offers the brightest laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Ultra lightweight and compact 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Pat Pending mounting design provides two spring loaded pillar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement. Weight: 1.13oz (Battery included). Does NOT fits Berreta due to extra wide trigger guard.
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail