Ade Advanced Optics Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Ade Advanced Optics First Impressions
"It is an LED."
Red green cross hair lit briefly, flickered a few times and has not worked since. Put the laser site on the rail, JUST BARELY SNUG IT. 99 with the 3 batteries and wrenches was a great. I did not need the extra rail, so took it off. I did remove the lower rail on the laser for a better concealment profile. I've got one and it hurts to look at in the dark. I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ade Advanced Optics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ade Advanced Optics Final Thoughts
The new optic works as it should, thanks! The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. Just a hair narrower than the frame. They all look the same, probably came from the same factory in China. The biggest surprise is the stupid red dot laser. I bought this to go on my Walther P99 co2 bb gun. Now, everything is scaled down, AND THEY WORK BETTER!
- Ade Advanced Optics Features & Specs
- Newly release for fall 2019 by Ade Advanced Optics. Convenient charging by connecting the laser directly with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove a battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time
- This is a new updated version of the HG54G laser which takes non-rechargeable battery. This new HG54G RECHARGE comes with a built-in lithium polymer battery gives up to 90 minutes per charge, and the built-in battery has approximately 600 life spans. Potentially saves $600+ spending on batteries
- Offers the brightest laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Ultra lightweight and compact 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Pat Pending mounting design provides two spring loaded pillar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement. Weight: 1.13oz (Battery included). Does NOT fits Berreta due to extra wide trigger guard.
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail