Ade Advanced Optics Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Ade Advanced Optics First Impressions
"I'll see very soon."
It projects a clear dot and mounts securely. I sighted in at 25 ft and even after firing off several rounds, it never lost zero. Let dry overnight and you will be good! If you try to SIDE MOUNT this laser, it will not zero in right. After a few mags down range, I did have to adjust the windage. Put the laser site on the rail, JUST BARELY SNUG IT. It got here in a day and works very well it.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ade Advanced Optics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ade Advanced Optics Final Thoughts
"No struggle or guessing."
No instructions but not a problem, easy to mount. I've made a neat little bracket with a mount for the laser sight. We will see, amazing eye relief, laser was already stacking rounds at. This is the best laser sight I have ever used! And the batteries are still kicking. Just use the smallest of the three hex wrenches and turn while watching the dot. Other than the batteries and a problem with battery contact on the laser.
- Ade Advanced Optics Features & Specs
- FDE! Offers the brightest Green laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Ultra lightweight and compact 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Proprietary mounting design provides two spring loaded pillar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement. Weight: 1.13oz (Battery included). Does NOT fits Berreta due to extra wide trigger guard.
- Operates with one CR1/3N batteries(included). Battery life: 1 hours. The unit is quickly and easily, user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred from firearm to firearm
- Controlled by ambidextrous switch. It offers two modes: constant-on and strobe. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference