Ade Advanced Optics Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Ade Advanced Optics First Impressions
"I bought one."
Tried a brand new battery and no luck. Let dry overnight and you will be good! I liked mine so much after shooting so well, I bought 2 more. Now, everything is scaled down, AND THEY WORK BETTER! Once installed, adjusting the sight is just as easy. Simple, but effective for what it is. We will see, amazing eye relief, laser was already stacking rounds at.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ade Advanced Optics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ade Advanced Optics Final Thoughts
"Easily sighted in."
And the sideways set screw will be just a tad left, or right. One for my son and another for a fellow avid hunter. If you need a military quality sight, start saving. I gave this product a 5 because the price 19. It projects a clear dot and mounts securely. I have one square and three of these and they are all holding zero. Edges were not too sharp so got a good draw without hanging up.
- Ade Advanced Optics Features & Specs
- Flat Dark Earth body color! Offers the brightest RED laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Ultra lightweight and compact 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The RED laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Pat Pending mounting design provides two spring loaded pillar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement. Weight: 1.13oz (Battery included). Does NOT fits Berreta due to extra wide trigger guard.
- Operates with one CR1/3N batteries(included). Battery life: 1 hours. The unit is quickly and easily, user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred from firearm to firearm
- Controlled by ambidextrous switch. It offers two modes: constant-on and strobe. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference