Ade Advanced Optics Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Ade Advanced Optics First Impressions
Buy one, buy two, shoot buy 50 and you will not be dissatisfied! Fit the lower rail on my Springfield XDS and still slides in a conceal carry holster. Now, everything is scaled down, AND THEY WORK BETTER! And the little--click-on, click-off-- switch worked perfectly. Attached picture shows laser, with Weaver rail removed, mounted. This left the switch on the left of the trigger guard. The biggest surprise is the stupid red dot laser.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ade Advanced Optics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ade Advanced Optics Final Thoughts
"I attached some pictures."
I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again. It isn't the best I’ve ever owned but it’s the best for the money. After a couple of adjustments i got it to where i was having fun. Now, everything is scaled down, AND THEY WORK BETTER! I have one square and three of these and they are all holding zero. It secures tightly and was quick'n'easy to install. I've made a neat little bracket with a mount for the laser sight.
- Ade Advanced Optics Features & Specs
- Flat Dark Earth body color! Offers the brightest RED laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Ultra lightweight and compact 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The RED laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Pat Pending mounting design provides two spring loaded pillar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement. Weight: 1.13oz (Battery included). Does NOT fits Berreta due to extra wide trigger guard.
- Operates with one CR1/3N batteries(included). Battery life: 1 hours. The unit is quickly and easily, user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred from firearm to firearm
- Controlled by ambidextrous switch. It offers two modes: constant-on and strobe. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference