AOMEKIE Airsoft Gun Sight Review
AOMEKIE First Impressions
These are great choice for a flip up rear BUIS. If you are just looking for a pair of sights for a knock around gun or a truck gun. The base where it attaches to the rail is aluminum I believe. One click adjustment on the front sight post put me right where I needed to be. - White center windage mark is on the large aperture only. An inexpensive RD thay does its job. These are worth the money, but they are not pro style.
Editor's Impressions Of The AOMEKIE
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AOMEKIE Final Thoughts
"Its china made."
If you are just looking for a pair of sights for a knock around gun or a truck gun. Indexes perfectly with my pre-installed A2 gasblock sight. It locks on the rail with no movement. These are about the best bang for your buck when you're starting out. I've listed below some pros and cons about the red dot. I like it so much, I ordered one for my Ruger MK IV. I would definitely buy another if I build another pistol upper.
- AOMEKIE Features & Specs
- Adjustment knobs : 5 brightness scope levels for both 2 colors red/green ,which can fit for all light condition,unaffected by extreme weather conditions.Finger adjustable rheostat enables user-controlled brightness of the red/green dot.
- Wide field of view: Red scopes with 30mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view of (19m at 100m),suitable for aim and instant lock on target and rapid moving things. Unlimited field of view offers target scanning over the total field of engagement.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multi-coated optics with anti-reflective coating reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image.
- Changeable rail mount: Detachable weaver or picatinny rail mount has 11mm and 20mm. Two modes to attach and precision windage and elevation adjustments feature quick release mount.
- Durability and lightweight: Made of aluminum alloy. Dust proof, shock proof and fog proof.Right for handguns, rimfire rifles, shotguns, pistols, black powders and crossbows.