Ariat 10018 Hunter Hunting Boot Review
Ariat 10018 Hunter First Impressions
"Durable, comfortable & warm."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. They do take about a week to break in though. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ariat 10018 Hunter
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ariat 10018 Hunter Final Thoughts
"I'd buy again in a heartbeat."
I would say the Ariat are a bit more comfortable. There was very little break in time and they look great. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
- Ariat 10018 Hunter Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Waterproof full-grain leather with heavy duty nylon water-repellant 900D nylon
- Premium GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable membrane construction
- Mesh lining with lightly padded collar
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole