Ariat 10018 Hunter Hunting Boot Review
Ariat 10018 Hunter First Impressions
"This boot by Ariat is AWESOME!"
Perfect for around the property and hunting. Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. These are all my observations after wearing for a month.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ariat 10018 Hunter
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ariat 10018 Hunter Final Thoughts
"Kept my feet warm and dry!"
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
- Ariat 10018 Hunter Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Waterproof full-grain leather with heavy duty nylon water-repellant 900D nylon
- Premium GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable membrane construction
- Mesh lining with lightly padded collar
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole