Ariat AR10021518 Hunting Boot Review
Ariat AR10021518 First Impressions
"Water proof and easy to clean."
I have bought 2 more for when the original wears completely. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. I'll update my review after I have more experience. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ariat AR10021518
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ariat AR10021518 Final Thoughts
"Most seams are triple stitched."
Perfect for around the property and hunting. The 400g was perfect for our Midwest winter. These boots are the most comfortable boots Ive ever owned. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
- Ariat AR10021518 Features & Specs
- 100% Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.75" from arch
- Platform measures approximately .05 inches inches
- Waterproof, vulcanized rubber with neoprene comfort upper
- ATS Pro Advanced Torque Stability technology with composite forked shank
- Wide Square Toe Profile