Ariat AR10021518 Hunting Boot Review
Ariat AR10021518 First Impressions
"Took about 2 weeks to break in."
I have had these boots for about 2 weeks now. Was out in the bush for 3 days and these babies worked fine. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. I have been wearing them daily and Ariat quality is unmatched
Editor's Impressions Of The Ariat AR10021518
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ariat AR10021518 Final Thoughts
"Comfortable and fit perfectly."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
- Ariat AR10021518 Features & Specs
- 100% Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.75" from arch
- Platform measures approximately .05 inches inches
- Waterproof, vulcanized rubber with neoprene comfort upper
- ATS Pro Advanced Torque Stability technology with composite forked shank
- Wide Square Toe Profile