BARNETT 1037 Archery Crossbow Review
BARNETT 1037 First Impressions
"Nice n snug."
Great through and through shot, right on the money. Great through and through shot, right on the money. Easy fix but not exactly bolt on out of the box. These ALWAYS extend to full cutting width. This has more to do with the screw on discharge heads one can buy. I have no doubt reliable and accurate shots can be made out to 60+ yards. These 2-blade Rage broadheads do some real damage.
Editor's Impressions Of The BARNETT 1037
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
BARNETT 1037 Final Thoughts
With a little range time, I'm sure my accuracy will improve. This has more to do with the screw on discharge heads one can buy. May upgrade the bolts next go around but these are good for sighting in. This will help prevent bolts and screws from backing after after assembly. I would be hard pressed to tell someone to skip on this. Ok, after a few weeks, and about 100 bolts fired trough it here is my new thoughts. Pictures for assembly are microscopic and poor resolution.
- BARNETT 1037 Features & Specs
- Bandit Toy crossbow
- Fun and exciting way to teach valuable hand-eye coordination to the young
- Miniature crossbow
- The popular Bandit Toy Crossbow is a fun and exciting way to teach valuable hand-eye coordination to the young.
- This brightly colored, miniature crossbow is an extremely well-built toy that will last for years.
- The Bandit has front and rear sights and is built to shoot only safety darts with soft suction cup tips.
- Includes three suction-cup darts
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes