BARNETT 17031 Archery Cocking Device Review
BARNETT 17031 First Impressions
"Would order again."
Thick handles for comfortable grip. But I could at least reload quick and smooth. I like that it comes with 2 extra hard rubber pieces. My son was having trouble bit he was able to cock it with this. I like that it comes with 2 extra hard rubber pieces. They say it reduces the amount of energy required by 50% and I would agree with that. Works perfect on my Bear Trorrix FFL crossbow.
Editor's Impressions Of The BARNETT 17031
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
BARNETT 17031 Final Thoughts
"Easy to install."
This needs to be a sled as on the crank type cocking devices not simply 2 hooks. After about 20 cranks it began binding up. This is a much better length and has held up well, so far. However, it was not a flaw in the product. Works great, just had to adjust the length a little bit which took all of 30 seconds. Had some serious problems installing this crank on my Barnett Kryptonite 370. This is sturdy and works very well.
- BARNETT 17031 Features & Specs
- Reduces cocking tension to 16 pounds
- For use with Barnett Quad 400, Wildcat C5, and Panzer V crossbows
- 1-crank handle; anti-reverse gear for safety
- Designed to be fully integrated into the stock of the bow
- Low-profile, comfortable fit