Barnett Archery Archery Crossbow Review
Barnett Archery First Impressions
I was dead on from 0-80 yards with my field points. I had a complete pass through both times! This broadhead performed this task when I didn't. Made it through first archery season so I thought I would update the review. I have no doubt reliable and accurate shots can be made out to 60+ yards. However, some thing's don't change. I will give this one a shot or two first.
Editor's Impressions Of The Barnett Archery
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Barnett Archery Final Thoughts
"Easy to use and adjust."
Both were using the Rage crossbow Broadheads. It is a glaring miss in an otherwise perfect product. This is an update to my original purchase review. Bought for my husband and he got a nice 230lbs. This is an update to my original purchase review. This was months after buying the centerpoint. I will give this one a shot or two first.
- Barnett Archery Features & Specs
- Velocity: 315 FPS
- Includes 3 arrows
- Smooth 3. 5 lb. trigger pull
- Complete crossbow package, includes quick-detach quiver, bolts, and premium red dot sight
- Sleek, military-style stock; high energy wheels; synthetic string and cable system
- Shoots at 315 feet per second with 150-pound draw weight
- Climate controlled storage and waxing the string every ten shots is highly recommended. When loading crossbow always make sure odd colored arrow fletching is down.