BARNETT Archery Crossbow Bolts & Arrow Review
BARNETT First Impressions
"Great quality and weight."
I took a deer the day I got them with a head on, pass through, heart shot. These bolts are the same as what came with my Barnett Predator crossbow. So far I've shot them out to 50 yards with great accuracy. One arrow out of the batch consistently shot five inches high at 20 yards. I ruin the arrow trying to drill out the partial knock that was stuck in the arrow. Just recently bought a crossbow and naturally ordered these bolts. I would purchase these again for my application.
Editor's Impressions Of The BARNETT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
BARNETT Final Thoughts
"Im glad i got these!"
They weigh in at 324 grains without the head. Very hard to get nocks out to put in lighted nock. And the broad heads are absolutely gorgeous! I'd recommend throwing some lock tight on the heads if you plan on heavy use. I found that the field tip felt heavier than what I was using on my other bolts. These things fly true and accurate. Just note, you'll need to buy your own field points.
- BARNETT Features & Specs
- OEM Part #3166 Easy to Install
- Please be sure that your crossbow does not use a metal arrow retainer. If it does, the plastic arrow retainer will not fit your crossbow. Please see our other items for the #3164 overmolded metal arrow retainer.
- Quad 400(newer), Razr, Jackal, Ghost 410, Predator
- Buck Commander BCX, Ghost, Wildcat, Penetrator
- Recruit, Raptor, Brotherhood, Vengence, and More Barnett Crossbows