BARSKA Airsoft Gun Laser Review
BARSKA First Impressions
"Not finicky at all."
One for my son and another for a fellow avid hunter. If you need a military quality sight, start saving. Bought a second one for same purpose. No problems with the extra kick and vibration. No more worry about a scraped fender. Ok so your not going to break the bank on this one! No instructions but not a problem, easy to mount.
Editor's Impressions Of The BARSKA
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
BARSKA Final Thoughts
"7 V 16340."
Fit the lower rail on my Springfield XDS and still slides in a conceal carry holster. Buy one, buy two, shoot buy 50 and you will not be dissatisfied! Also the laser seemed to hold also. You can't beat customer service like that! So on some of the shots there was not good contact and the laser light would cut of. I do a lot with guns and bows, but I feel this would be easy for everyone. I'm going to update my whole review.
- BARSKA Features & Specs
- The 5Mw Red laser is visible to a range of 500 yard
- High intensity Flashlight features 35 lumens
- Remote pressure pad switches
- Output power: <5Mw, Wavelength: 635-655nm
- Tube diameter: 19mm, adjustment type: Allen wrench, Battery type: CR-123A/LR-44 Lithium, 4 Required batteries (included) 1 year limited Warranty
- Class IIIA Laser Product, 5mW power output