Beamshot BS1000S/B-M1_A Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Beamshot BS1000S/B-M1_A First Impressions
It came in great packaging, and came with the two types of batteries you need. Ok so your not going to break the bank on this one! Thank you Jacob Dines for your service to this Country on and off of the battlefield! However, it does not properly fit my Hi-Point. I found it a great money saver and training aid. As far as negativity, the only two things that I wish were changed are very minor. It's very important to keep it inline with your rifles barrel.
Editor's Impressions Of The Beamshot BS1000S/B-M1_A
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Beamshot BS1000S/B-M1_A Final Thoughts
"Great tacticool look."
Tried a brand new battery and no luck. The biggest surprise is the stupid red dot laser. That's normal, unless you pay much more money for a green laser. So on some of the shots there was not good contact and the laser light would cut of. Red green cross hair lit briefly, flickered a few times and has not worked since. Used as a training aid for trigger control. And the batteries are still kicking.
- Beamshot BS1000S/B-M1_A Features & Specs
- 5 Times brighter than standard sights
- Battery and M1 Rail Mount included (Valued USD40) Affording your superior grip and compatibility synonymous with Beamshot
- Wavelength/Range 650nm (645 665nm)/500 yards; Dot Size 1/2"@10 Yards, 4"@100 Yards; Windage & Elevation adjustment: 3 ft.;@10 yards, 30 ft.;@100 yards
- Powered by 1 CR123A Battery; Operation: 5" cable pressure activation switch; (Option Accessory: ST1 On/Off Switch)
- Requires no alteration to your weapon that could void its manufacturer's warranty; Up to 20 hours continuous use (constant on). Most popular since 1992. Sold more than 100,000 units