Bear Archery 1000441-P Archery Bow Sling Review
Bear Archery 1000441-P First Impressions
This worked fine on my Bowtech Carbon Knight. I used this sling for the entire elk archery season and it works great. This should work for most compound bows. Has been durable and protects my bow when going through brush. Will never worry about it slipping off of the bow. Rubber pad grips and has no slip on the shoulder. No need to remove the quiver if you do it right.
Editor's Impressions Of The Bear Archery 1000441-P
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bear Archery 1000441-P Final Thoughts
"It works fine."
After mild, little, use the straps show fraying. I was able to adjust them to shot pretty accurate. It uncoils with fairly quiet clips. The mounting system is the same as on each of my rifles, so I know they work well. You owe it to yourself to get one of these if you're going to carry a crossbow. The mounting system is the same as on each of my rifles, so I know they work well. For the price, this is a good bow sling.
- Bear Archery 1000441-P Features & Specs
- 26” axle-to-axle introductory bow comes ready to shoot with two Safetyglass arrows
- Set also includes Whisker Biscuit, 1-pin sight, finger rollers, armguard, and arrow quiver
- Whisker Biscuit is the safest rest in archery industry and a $40 value.Care-hand wash
- Recommended age range for youth children ages eight and older.Compatibility-compound bow.Hand orientation-right handed
- Features 15 to 25 lb. draw weight and 13.5 inch draw length range