Bear Archery Archery Bow Sling Review
Bear Archery First Impressions
"It worth ever penny."
I just wish it is 3 inches more adjustment. Easy and quick screws to attach or remove sling. It has the fantastic small frame that you see in all compact tenpoint Xbows today. Easy and quick screws to attach or remove sling. I just wish it is 3 inches more adjustment. The buckles are easy to adjust, and not difficult to remove. This should work for most compound bows.
Editor's Impressions Of The Bear Archery
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bear Archery Final Thoughts
Best part is it got him away from his video games on a daily basis. I bought for my husband crossbow hunting Use purpose. I believe it's called instinct shooting. It was a gift for a 12 year old boy and he LOVED it. I love this strap for my cross bow! It's her first bow and she absolutely loves it. I bought this to go on my new Elite Ember compound bow.
- Bear Archery Features & Specs
- Extremely versatile bow that can be easily adjusted
- Adjustable from 12 to 27 inches in draw length and from 5 to 50 lbs. peak draw weight
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with Trophy Ridge and Fletcher Archery accessories
- Weighs only 2. 7 lbs. bow only and 3. 3 lbs. with included accessories
- Fires arrows at 290 feet per second