Bear Archery Archery Compound Bow Review
Bear Archery First Impressions
"He loves it!"
Setup was simple even though it didn't come with instructions. Very strange being the rest not installed, but no problem at all with it anyway. Merely use the supplied hex wrench to adjust the limb tension down to nothing. Bought for my 11-year-old daughter. Can't wait for spring time to use it more often. Pretty sure the older kids are going to be Jealous. I had them change out the peep for a G5 style ring.
Editor's Impressions Of The Bear Archery
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bear Archery Final Thoughts
"A great product!"
Easy to adjust tension and stroke length. I had a draw weight of 70 lbs ans was using 6 grains per lb pull arrow weight. Lots of extras, everything you need to get you kid started in this sport. That being said, it would have been nice to get the bow as pictured. It's a solid bow, especially for the price. Only thing I ordered aside from the bow was a trigger release and some broadheads. Took it to a shop and had it set up for me.
- Bear Archery Features & Specs
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12” to 30” draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weighs only 3 lbs. and shoots up to 315 feet per second