Bogs Classic High-M Hunting Boot Review
Bogs Classic High-M First Impressions
"I'd buy again in a heartbeat."
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. The boots I am replacing lasted 4 years of hard wear and tear. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
Editor's Impressions Of The Bogs Classic High-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bogs Classic High-M Final Thoughts
"Kept my feet warm and dry!"
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Bogs Classic High-M Features & Specs
- 100% -
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Durable hand lasted rubber with four way stretch inner bootie. 100% Waterproof
- Lined with BOGS MAX-WICK which moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Contoured EVA footbed with DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight odors