Bogs Classic High-M Hunting Boot Review
Bogs Classic High-M First Impressions
"They are not hot and grip well."
They were more comfortable than my Bogs. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. Very comfortable and not too heavy to wear. They do take about a week to break in though. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
Editor's Impressions Of The Bogs Classic High-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bogs Classic High-M Final Thoughts
"They slip on and off SO EASY!"
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. They were listed as returned and used a couple of times. I'll update my review after I have more experience. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
- Bogs Classic High-M Features & Specs
- 100% -
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Durable hand lasted rubber with four way stretch inner bootie. 100% Waterproof
- Lined with BOGS MAX-WICK which moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Contoured EVA footbed with DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight odors