Bogs WORKMAN-M Hunting Boot Review
Bogs WORKMAN-M First Impressions
"Will buy another pair this year"
And he picked them out himself which is the bonus! The 400g was perfect for our Midwest winter. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. I have been wearing them daily and Bogs quality is unmatched
Editor's Impressions Of The Bogs WORKMAN-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bogs WORKMAN-M Final Thoughts
"So far happy with my purchase"
Will updated when the upcoming season is over Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. I read the other reviews and these do run small. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
- Bogs WORKMAN-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 17" around
- 100% Waterproof
- Made with Seamless Construction - 30% lighter and more durable
- Comfort rated to -40˚F/-40˚C