Bohning 43391 Archery Fletche Review
Bohning 43391 First Impressions
Have used these before easy to use. Actually, one of the red boxes had two poor quality feathers in it. Longest part is waiting for the water to boil. They've been warm& personal, professional& efficient. Will follow up as soon as I get time to test them out. Perfect for replacing old fletchings or building your own arrows. This does strip vanes or feathers quickly and with ease.
Editor's Impressions Of The Bohning 43391
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bohning 43391 Final Thoughts
"I would buy again."
My only complaint is that it does rub the other vanes as you strip one off. Works well so far, but have only replaced a few fletchings with it. Best fletching stripper I've ever seen or used. I dug into one of my arrow shaft damaged it, fortunately not gravely. These feathers are sturdy, well proportioned, cleanly cut,& evenly dyed. One of each group had a Toxic broadhead, and the other ones had two blade broadheads. Perfect for replacing old fletchings or building your own arrows.
- Bohning 43391 Features & Specs
- 6 grains in weight
- The original 2 inch vane with a new look
- 1.987" in length, 0.568" in height
- Universal vane that is great for any Broad head, crossbows & 3D archery
- 2" long X .6" high and only weigh's 6 grains
- Made of extremely durable material
- Parabolic paddle for increased steerage