Bow and arrow CAI Archery Bow Sling Review
Bow and arrow CAI First Impressions
"This sling works great."
This is a must for hiking around with your crossbow. The mounting system is the same as on each of my rifles, so I know they work well. Strap can go around riser to hold to the bow solidly. I kept on wanting to have someplace to put my calls in besides my pants pocket. Compliments my all black Vertix real well. You can hang your bow for storage or haul it into a tree from the D-ring on one end. After mild, little, use the straps show fraying.
Editor's Impressions Of The Bow and arrow CAI
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bow and arrow CAI Final Thoughts
"Very happy with purchase."
For the price, this is a good bow sling. Pick up some extra field tip arrows and a target. Pick up some extra field tip arrows and a target. With this sling I don't have that problem any more. It is only a matter of time before it will start to separate. This cover is great, I'd say awesome if it wasn't so noisy. I would recommend and glad I purchased it.
- Bow and arrow CAI Features & Specs
- Life Saving - In Emergency Situations Use as Rope, Tourniquet, Sling, Fishing Line, Strap Etc
- Advantage: Widening thickening braided rope design, more comfortable with bow
- Adjustable & Comfortable - Adjust to allow perfect fit whether bare handed or wearing thick gloves. Easy to Install - fit compound bow
- Tough & Durable - Strong Leather and Paracord Braided. Keep a better hold on your bow while standing or hunting.
- Quickly and Easily Adjustable to Be as Loose or Tight as You Need. 2 Holes on Each Side of The Grommet to Allow for Multiple Ways to Secure and Adjust