Bushnell 202540 Laser Range Finder Review
Bushnell 202540 First Impressions
"Faint display print."
Also other useful things to note about this rangefinder. Crazy fast; I don't even know how that's possible! Also other useful things to note about this rangefinder. It’s a little complaint, but it is one nonetheless. And the carry case it comes with is simply fantastic.
Editor's Impressions Of The Bushnell 202540
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bushnell 202540 Final Thoughts
But I don't want to bounce it around like a ragdoll. I am already very pleased with this rangefinder. And the carry case it comes with is simply fantastic. Awesome customer service I have to say. This thing is also very easy to use!
- Bushnell 202540 Features & Specs
- Ranges from 5-1,760 yards with 1/10-yard display precision and 7 times magnification
- Laser wirelessly communicates with the conx app on both iOS and Android platforms and allows configuration via a smartphone and the ability to load up to three Custom Ballistic curves
- Wind data is incorporated into holdover values with the use of approved kestrel wind meters (not included)
- Arc rifle mode provides bullet-drop/holdover in in, MOA or Mils and vs I allows sight-in distance options of 100, 150, 200 or 300 yds
- Built with a Fully waterproof housing with fully-multi coated optics, rain guard HD and a diopter adjustment