Carbon Express 20297 Crossbow Review
Carbon Express 20297 First Impressions
Very well crafted and a sturdy build. Well the aluminum bolts are just awesome! Shot 6 was dead center of the bullseye. Did not range the post in the scope but appears that it could be about 60 yards. Final revolution requires noticeably more effort but is still quite manageable.
Editor's Impressions Of The Carbon Express 20297
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Carbon Express 20297 Final Thoughts
Sling is a piece of cake to install. It is sturdy molded polymer, so lightweight but strong. It comes with little plastic bolts with a sharp metal tip. Very happy with my [feature]. Don't love that I have to buy only Carbon Express nocks.
- Carbon Express 20297 Features & Specs
- POWERFUL ENGINEERING - Only 30.75" long, 12.5" wide when cocked, 16.25" wide when uncocked, and shoots 345 FPS with 114 ft/lb Kinetic Energy
- LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE - Because the Covert 3.4 Hot Pursuit Crossbow weighs under seven pounds, it is one of the most responsive, powerful, and accurate crossbows in its class
- CUSTOM COMFORT - Adjustable recoil pad and 9" picatinny forearm rail system multi-position foregrip allows for custom fine-tuning to find the perfect feel.
- AMBIDEXTRIOUS DESIGN - built for both left and right-handed Shooters
- READY TO HUNT KIT - 3 Carbon Express Hot Pursuit Premium Carbon Bolts, 4x32 multi-reticle scope, 3-arrow quiver, cocking rope, 3 practice points, and rail lubricant