Carlson's Choke Tube 10300 Archery Bow Maintenance Accessorie Review
Carlson's Choke Tube 10300 First Impressions
"My first compound bow."
If the person needs more brushes or more bars, then they should buy those separately. This is a must have if anyone knows anything about crossbows. I highly recommend this product for keeping your bowstrings supple and shred-free! This would make this scale much easier to use. I can still use it on my Phenom paired with my 30 inch stabilizer. You need a sharp razor blade to even cut it clean. Overall I'm happy with the jack and am glad I bought it.
Editor's Impressions Of The Carlson's Choke Tube 10300
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Carlson's Choke Tube 10300 Final Thoughts
In particular, Allen Bowstring Wax for Synthetic Bowstrings. I havent tried more weight on it yet but it didn't even budge at 70lbs. My only complaint was the smell from the crimpers. This is a must have if anyone knows anything about crossbows. The unit seems to work just fine and gives an apparent accurate reading. Idk how it compares to the really expensive stuff. Arrows were ready to shoot in just 2 hours.
- Carlson's Choke Tube 10300 Features & Specs
- Constriction: Turkey / Dia: . 575
- No Steel Shot Larger than #4 may be used in Turkey Choke Tube
- Tube Extends Approximately 1 inch from the end of the barrel
- Features a 1. 050 inch Parallel Section
- Manufactured form 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel / Matte Blue Finish