Case Club Archery Bow Case Review
Case Club First Impressions
"Would buy again anytime."
It takes all but 15 min to install these pieces. This case fit both my Sniper 370 and Ten Point Renegade with room to spare. I ordered the bolt case and received it within the expected time frame. Clearly holds 16 arrows as you can see from my photos. To those that own a Hoyt PowerMax this case WILL NOT FIT your bow. I only wish I had done this sooner! I'm not sure how someone cannot put the Sniper 370 in the case.
Editor's Impressions Of The Case Club
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Case Club Final Thoughts
"It's a case."
I was having a tough time finding a good case for my new bow. The straps are adjustable to fit your specific bow size. His bow fit in it well but was to bulky for him to carry a long distance. Its a basic case that will do the job it is prescribed for. The first thing you will notice when you get it is, this thing is huge. I have to remove the quiver to get it to close with the arrows placed in the case. Holds 16 arrows up to 32 inches as long as the fletches and points aren't massive.
- Case Club Features & Specs
- Fits bows up to 40" in total length and 13.75" in total width (SEE REFERENCE DIAGRAM), and up to 12 arrows. (Does not fit quivers, sights, or optics (i.e. HHA Tetra, HHA Optimizer, ect))
- Please CROSS-CHECK the image diagram on left against your bow to make sure it fits (VERY important because not all bows fit!)
- Case is heavy duty, waterproof, wheeled, shippable, air-tight, and padlockable
- Hydro absorbent silica gel canister included to help prevent rust, and a waterproof accessory box for your small items
- Case is Airline Approved for checked luggage. Case does not come with bow or arrows depicted in images.