CenterPoint Archery AXCP4SLN3PK Archery Nock Review
CenterPoint Archery AXCP4SLN3PK First Impressions
"Definitely will buy more."
I've used the green and blues and they suck. Even with the tool, they are still a pain. With time there quality should improve. These have been game changers for me. I did have one turn on when I nocked the arrow to my string. Not only for shoot placement, but also arrow recovery. Occasionally blood will get inside and prevent proper functioning.
Editor's Impressions Of The CenterPoint Archery AXCP4SLN3PK
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
CenterPoint Archery AXCP4SLN3PK Final Thoughts
"My only problem was fit."
I would have lost 5 arrows with broad heads if not for these nocks. I could see after my shot that the arrow didn't pass completely thru the deer. Installation was easy and painless. I knew I hit that buck but I couldn't find a drop of blood. However, my second nock is acting up after about 15-20shots. I had put two of my six nocks on my arrows and put them to the practice test. Shot a buck at 27 yards, double lunged him.
- CenterPoint Archery AXCP4SLN3PK Features & Specs
- DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE CENTERPOINT ARCHERY CP400 CROSSBOW
- 20-INCH 100% CARBON-FIBER ARROWS
- 80-GRAIN BRASS INSERTS - Aluminum nock collars
- HALF-MOON LIGHTED NOCKS, 100-GRAIN FIELD POINTS, FULLY FLETCHED - 2-inch orange and white vanes
- PACKAGE OF 3 - Keep your quiver full on the range or in the field
- Sport type: Hunting