Clean-Shot Archery 85-1065 Archery Nock Review
Clean-Shot Archery 85-1065 First Impressions
"So far I'm pleased."
He is very pleased with how easy it is to locate an arrow. At roughly 200 hours of run time, my nick is still burning. I was skeptical buying these nocks, but took a chance. I've used the green and blues and they suck. I can't speak to battery life yet, but these nocks are easy to install. I knew I hit that buck but I couldn't find a drop of blood. Well, I bit the bullet and bought them and don't regret it!
Editor's Impressions Of The Clean-Shot Archery 85-1065
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Clean-Shot Archery 85-1065 Final Thoughts
"It is THAT simple people!"
I had put two of my six nocks on my arrows and put them to the practice test. First and foremost let me say these are some of the best nocks I've ever used. Recently I have had a couple nocks break when shooting. Ive even had Nockturnals not work out of the pack. They work better than I thought they would. If you cant take returns then you shouldnt be selling them. I've been shooting compound bows for years but my eyesight isn't perfect.
- Clean-Shot Archery 85-1065 Features & Specs
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Perfect gift for the XBow archers! Don’t worry about buying the right size of lighted nocks - there is only ONE package. We include precision bushings to fit the 3 most common carbon bolts - .285", .297" and .300" ID bolts.
- Practice Mode: The only lighted nock that can be turned off! A simple turn of the silver activation collar deactivates the LED for traveling, 3D tournaments or lightless practice - preserves battery.
- EASY OFF: The easiest lighted nock to turn off! With the arrow bolt still in the target, simply pull the nock straight back until you hear a soft "click" and the LED turns off - no tools are required.
- WEIGHT: Approximately 31-34 Grains (depends on bushing size); BATTERY: 24 hours (continuous on time). Battery is disposable.
- USAGE: Designed for crossbows that shoot up to 350 feet per second (fps). The Nock Out Contender 300 is recommended for high speed crossbows, above 350 fps.