Columbia Lakeview II Hunting Boot Review
Columbia Lakeview II First Impressions
"Just a couple of nit picks."
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
Editor's Impressions Of The Columbia Lakeview II
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Columbia Lakeview II Final Thoughts
"They are very light and durable."
Husband ordered these after last hunting season. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. Phenomenal boot, phenomenal experience purchasing! I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
- Columbia Lakeview II Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Lakeview II Low Hunting Shoe features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Long days out in the woods are comfortable and worry-free with this shoe's full-grain leather and textile construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This hunting shoe features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- VERSATILE STYLE: This men's hunting shoe delivers style and durability with its soft mesh and leather exterior.