Columbia Lakeview II Hunting Boot Review
Columbia Lakeview II First Impressions
"They do keep my feet warm."
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. There was very little break in time and they look great. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
Editor's Impressions Of The Columbia Lakeview II
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Columbia Lakeview II Final Thoughts
"Seems like a pretty good boot."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. Fits true to size from the way it seems to him. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
- Columbia Lakeview II Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Lakeview II Low Hunting Shoe features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Long days out in the woods are comfortable and worry-free with this shoe's full-grain leather and textile construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This hunting shoe features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- VERSATILE STYLE: This men's hunting shoe delivers style and durability with its soft mesh and leather exterior.