Crimson Trace CMR-205 Laser Range Finder Review
Crimson Trace CMR-205 First Impressions
"5 yard accuracy."
Laser is very bright and was easy to see. And its designed for hanging on the bag. I don't need to pack extra weight, works well. First time user of a range finder, absolutely love it. For my purposes it is perfect and I am very happy with it.
Editor's Impressions Of The Crimson Trace CMR-205
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Crimson Trace CMR-205 Final Thoughts
"Nice price too!"
At that price it was just too good to pass up. However, it's not without some flaws. It worked fine, but was too bulky. For the price point, definitely can recommend. The display does not have any way to make it brighter.
- Crimson Trace CMR-205 Features & Specs
- POWERFUL RED LASER & LED WHITE LIGHT: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser - the brightest beam allowed by law - with a 100 Lumen LED tactical white light
- INSTANT ACTIVATION: Ambidextrous Tap-On / Tap-Off Controls for immediate laser and/or light activation from either side of the unit. Includes Laser + Light, Laser Only, Light Only and Laser + Light Strobe modes
- OVER TWO HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: Powered by one CR2 Battery (included). This product is eligible for Crimson Trace’s Free Batteries For Life Program
- FITS: most pistols, rifles, and shotguns with M1913 Picatinny or similar Accessory Rail & 1-1/16" between the recoil lug and the trigger guard
- EASY INSTALLATION: User installed- no gunsmithing required. Four fit inserts are included for specific firearm fit. Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool
- WARRANTY: 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and FREE Batteries for Life