Crimson Trace LG-920 Laser Range Finder Review
Crimson Trace LG-920 First Impressions
"Now the downside."
It’s a little complaint, but it is one nonetheless. Battery lasts a good long time on each charge. At that price it was just too good to pass up. I am pleased with [feature] and the service. It worked fine, but was too bulky.
Editor's Impressions Of The Crimson Trace LG-920
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Crimson Trace LG-920 Final Thoughts
"It was dead on."
So make sure you can get a few of them. But I don't want to bounce it around like a ragdoll. Like the little pocket for extra battery. Overall a Great range finder considering the cost to build. I’m very pleased with the performance.
- Crimson Trace LG-920 Features & Specs
- Powerful Red laser: features a 5Mw peak, 620-670nm, class 3R visible Red laser - the brightest beam allowed by Law
- Instinctive Activation: front Activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a Normal firing grip. This is the feature that sets Crimson Trace apart from the rest
- Over four hours of Battery life: powered by one 1/3N Battery (included). this product is eligible for Crimson Trace free batteries for life program
- Easy installation: user installed- no gunsmithing Required. Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for windage and elevation with provided tool
- Fits: 1911 full-size pistols