CVLIFE Airsoft Gun Sight Review
CVLIFE First Impressions
"It's not made in the usa."
They are very sturdy and feel strong. They hold zero on my ARs and have a nice look to them. I have only used it on one range trip so I do not know how well it will hold up. I haven't seen it in full daylight yet but I am really happy. I went through 250 rounds with both firearms. Adjustment is easy, the caps protect the government screws well. I put another 150 rounds through it that same day with no issues.
Editor's Impressions Of The CVLIFE
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
CVLIFE Final Thoughts
Locking plunger cavity is really rough. If you want to spend money on a good optic but want irons too, these are for you. -The DOT itself has solid clicks for the selector and is easy to use. I don't know how they would react to heavy recoil but I assume they would do good. Went to the range and on a cloudy day it was really good. If you're a range warrior like me these should suffice. I had to set brightness at 6 to 7 on the dial just to see the red dot.
- CVLIFE Features & Specs
- Shockproof and water resistant, the gun sight can hold the recoil and keep zero well
- Loop-top prevents the lid of the dot sight windage/elevation adjustment would not be lost
- Come with cantilever mount which fits for 20 mm rail, the sight is easy to install
- 5 illumination intensity, you could select different type to meet your need
- The dot sight is equipped with removable, spring loaded flip lens cover
- Windage and elevation are easily and fully adjustable so you’ll never have a problem obtaining an accurate zero.
- Battery Life up to 110-220 hour.
- Battery: CR2032 (Include)