CZSM Airsoft Gun Laser Review
CZSM First Impressions
"62 composite AK."
Decrease size of circle as skill increases. I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again. I really didn't do a great job of sighting it in. I had hoped to mount this on a ar pistol but it didn't happen. No fault of the laser, but the design of the rail on the bottom of the gun. No instructions but not a problem, easy to mount. Thank you Jacob Dines for your service to this Country on and off of the battlefield!
Editor's Impressions Of The CZSM
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
CZSM Final Thoughts
"Not that it needs it."
Some other reviews have complained about mount screws stripping easy. Now, everything is scaled down, AND THEY WORK BETTER! It fit on that tiny front rail perfect. Decrease size of circle as skill increases. Recommend pairing it with boresight laser for initial zeroing. Just a hair narrower than the frame. I have one square and three of these and they are all holding zero.
- CZSM Features & Specs
- The fire range is approximately 984ft/300m; maximum output power less than 5mw; wave length is about 835-655nm.
- High-quality Material- Exquisitely crafted with premium aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable.
- Adjustable windage and elevation(wrenches included), easily install on handguns and 20mm pistols rail.
- Clear red poining dot even in daytime and clear laser beam in the dark or dimly lit environments.
- Compact, lightweight, durable,Secure optimal performance.Standard push button switch,Class IIIA Laser Product,<5mW power output. 3 LR44 batteries required (no included).