Danner High Ground 8"-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner High Ground 8"-M First Impressions
"I only wish they lasted longer."
I have bought 2 more for when the original wears completely. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! I think that I will even go with different laces too.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner High Ground 8"-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner High Ground 8"-M Final Thoughts
"Wish there was half sizes."
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. Phenomenal boot, phenomenal experience purchasing! I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. Boots were very comfortable and are built to last.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner High Ground 8"-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.75" from arch
- Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather with abrasion resistant leather on the high-wear areas, and lightweight 900 denier nylon back with foam for all day comfort
- Lock and load lacing system; ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining