Danner High Ground 8in-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner High Ground 8in-M First Impressions
"The reviewers were correct."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. Keep up the great products, Danner! This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner High Ground 8in-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner High Ground 8in-M Final Thoughts
"They are comfortable and light."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. My feet were comfortable, dry and happy the whole time. If you're more than a 2E I would upsize by 1 full size in 2E. I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. These are basically Danner and they are awesome.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner High Ground 8in-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.75" from arch
- Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather with abrasion resistant leather on the high-wear areas, and lightweight 900 denier nylon back with foam for all day comfort
- Lock and load lacing system; ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining