Danner Pronghorn 1200G Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn 1200G First Impressions
"This boot by Danner is AWESOME!"
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. You can walk comfortably for miles in these boots. All in all, I'd say I am satisfied with the purchase thus far.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn 1200G
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn 1200G Final Thoughts
"These boots were plenty warm."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. Bought these for my husband who spends time hunting. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. I'll update my review after I have more experience. The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn 1200G Features & Specs
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- PrimaLoft insulation
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Cushioning PU footbed
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Thermoplastic PU shank
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight and added forefoot flex