Danner Pronghorn 1200G Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn 1200G First Impressions
"Took about 2 weeks to break in."
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. Super comfortable and as I mentioned earlier top quality. They always are a little loose but not bad. They never once hurt my feet and broke in quickly.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn 1200G
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn 1200G Final Thoughts
"Lightest boots I’ve ever wore."
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. These boots seem to be much warmer than the Danner.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn 1200G Features & Specs
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- PrimaLoft insulation
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Cushioning PU footbed
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Thermoplastic PU shank
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight and added forefoot flex