Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex First Impressions
"The reviewers were correct."
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex Final Thoughts
"They are not hot and grip well."
I would say the Danner are a bit more comfortable. They do take some wearing in, but most boots do. Hey, these boots even smell great right out of the box! My Husband says they are the best boots he has ever owned. It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex Features & Specs
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- PrimaLoft insulation
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Cushioning PU footbed
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Thermoplastic PU shank
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight and added forefoot flex