Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex First Impressions
"They are not hot and grip well."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. These are basically Danner and they are awesome.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex Final Thoughts
"Lightest boots I’ve ever wore."
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. Extremely comfortable, warm and dry, highly recommended They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. Boots were very comfortable and are built to last.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn 400G Gore-Tex Features & Specs
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- PrimaLoft insulation
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Cushioning PU footbed
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Thermoplastic PU shank
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight and added forefoot flex