Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX 400G-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX 400G-M First Impressions
"I like how it fits my wide feet."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX 400G-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX 400G-M Final Thoughts
"Kept my feet warm and dry!"
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. Had a Danner air last 25 years with two resoling! Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX 400G-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather/Fabric
- Rubber sole
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunter’s silhouette
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining