Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX 400G-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX 400G-M First Impressions
"Incredibly comfortable and warm."
I would say the Danner are a bit more comfortable. They do take some wearing in, but most boots do. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX 400G-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX 400G-M Final Thoughts
"Perhaps they will loosen up."
These boots are great, comfortable, warm without being hot. They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. I read the other reviews and these do run small. They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. Fit: This is my first pair of Danner boots.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX 400G-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather/Fabric
- Rubber sole
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunter’s silhouette
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining