Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX Uninsulated-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX Uninsulated-M First Impressions
"Perfect for this style of boot."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. He said they're the most comfortable boots he's ever worn.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX Uninsulated-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX Uninsulated-M Final Thoughts
"Most seams are triple stitched."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn 8in GTX Uninsulated-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather, Cordura
- Rubber sole
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Realtree Xtra Green camo is designed with three distinct layers of color and pattern for maximum effectiveness
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining