Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX Uninsulated-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX Uninsulated-M First Impressions
"Lots of support and comfortable."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. They never once hurt my feet and broke in quickly.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX Uninsulated-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX Uninsulated-M Final Thoughts
"Buy these you wont regret it."
I highly recommend and will absolutely buy these again! He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn 8" GTX Uninsulated-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather, Cordura
- Rubber sole
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Realtree Xtra Green camo is designed with three distinct layers of color and pattern for maximum effectiveness
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining