Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex First Impressions
"Buy these you wont regret it."
And he picked them out himself which is the bonus! Keep up the great products, Danner! Super comfortable and as I mentioned earlier top quality. I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. I have been wearing them daily and Danner quality is unmatched
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex Final Thoughts
"Seems like a pretty good boot."
Husband ordered these after last hunting season. I have a slightly wide foot and a 10W fit me perfectly. Super comfortable and as I mentioned earlier top quality. I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex Features & Specs
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Cushioning PU footbed
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Thermoplastic PU shank
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight and added forefoot flex
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform offers lightweight performance and stability