Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex First Impressions
"Would recommend to any one"
Husband ordered these after last hunting season. They do take some wearing in, but most boots do. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. They do take about a week to break in though. These boots seem to be much warmer than the Danner.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex Final Thoughts
"They are not hot and grip well."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over I ordered 11 1/2 wide which I wear a 10 1/2 shoe. Super comfortable and as I mentioned earlier top quality. I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. I plan to wear these as I walk into the woods to my deer stand.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn Gore-Tex Features & Specs
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Cushioning PU footbed
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Thermoplastic PU shank
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight and added forefoot flex
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform offers lightweight performance and stability