Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M First Impressions
"Buy these you wont regret it."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. My feet were comfortable, dry and happy the whole time. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M Final Thoughts
"Most seams are triple stitched."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. They were listed as returned and used a couple of times. I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather/Fabric
- Rubber sole
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining. Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance. Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole. Thermoplastic PU shank
- TERRA FORCE platform offers lightweight performance and stability
- Danner Pronghorn outsole offers superior traction on rugged terrain