Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M First Impressions
"Very durable and comfortable."
And he picked them out himself which is the bonus! They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. Hey, these boots even smell great right out of the box! I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M Final Thoughts
"They slip on and off SO EASY!"
Perfect for around the property and hunting. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. The Danner boots were very snug to my legs.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Pronghorn Realtree Xtra 1200G-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather/Fabric
- Rubber sole
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining. Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance. Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole. Thermoplastic PU shank
- TERRA FORCE platform offers lightweight performance and stability
- Danner Pronghorn outsole offers superior traction on rugged terrain