Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M First Impressions
"Perhaps they will loosen up."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. Fits true to size from the way it seems to him. Takes the rigors of upland hunting without breaking a sweat. They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. These are basically Danner and they are awesome.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M Final Thoughts
"Super warm and comfortable."
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. They never once hurt my feet and broke in quickly.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M Features & Specs
- 100% leather and textile
- Abrasion resistant leather and textile upper. Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
- Thinsulate Ultra Insulation. Lock and load lacing system: ghilles across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick, quiet lacing.