Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M First Impressions
"My dad is a Danner boots snob."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M Final Thoughts
"They are very light and durable."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. Fits true to size from the way it seems to him. Super comfortable and as I mentioned earlier top quality. Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. The Danner boots were very snug to my legs.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Vital Insulated 800G-M Features & Specs
- 100% leather and textile
- Abrasion resistant leather and textile upper. Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
- Thinsulate Ultra Insulation. Lock and load lacing system: ghilles across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick, quiet lacing.