Danner Vital-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Vital-M First Impressions
"I bought these for hunting."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. I have a slightly wide foot and a 10W fit me perfectly. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Vital-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Vital-M Final Thoughts
"Most seams are triple stitched."
They were more comfortable than my Danner. Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. These are basically Danner and they are awesome.
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Vital-M Features & Specs
- 100% leather and textile
- Abrasion resistant leather and textile upper. Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately .05 inches
- Lock and load lacing system: ghilles across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick, quiet lacing.