Danner Vital-M Hunting Boot Review
Danner Vital-M First Impressions
"So far happy with my purchase"
Husband ordered these after last hunting season. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. I plan to wear these as I walk into the woods to my deer stand.
Editor's Impressions Of The Danner Vital-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Danner Vital-M Final Thoughts
"Most seams are triple stitched."
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. Very comfortable and not too heavy to wear. Came home, found them on Amazon and the rest is history. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer. Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.View All Products By Danner
- Danner Vital-M Features & Specs
- 100% leather and textile
- Abrasion resistant leather and textile upper. Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately .05 inches
- Lock and load lacing system: ghilles across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick, quiet lacing.