Dead Ringer DR5620 Archery Bow Sling Review
Dead Ringer DR5620 First Impressions
Very cheap, and the material shows. This cross bow sling works perfect for the bow. But this is fast to install and draw. I bought this to go on my new Elite Ember compound bow. First day she shot 4 arrows and got tired. Easy but you wouldn't do that during a hunt. I ultimately needed a more robust sling which protected my cables.
Editor's Impressions Of The Dead Ringer DR5620
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Dead Ringer DR5620 Final Thoughts
It was a gift for a 12 year old boy and he LOVED it. Rubber shoulder pad is thick and soft. This is being used on a crossbow and is an excellent addition. My son is 11 and this was too small for him. Def would work great on a mobile hunt such as out west, pigs, etc. One clip fit on the back end but the front end was too wide. I put this on my new Matthew's Mission bow.
- Dead Ringer DR5620 Features & Specs
- The Easy Go bow sling makes climbing into the stand with your bow a breeze
- Eliminates the need for bow hoists at each stand
- Neoprene construction
- Fits all parallel limb bows and protects your bow, cam, and string
- Wide adjustable shoulder straps designed to reduce slipping