Diamond Archery 1002971-P Archery Compound Bow Review
Diamond Archery 1002971-P First Impressions
"Seems like good quality."
A few upgrades that YOU may want, are cheap and easy to do. The item arrived in good condition. Little vibration,nice sight even a peep hole that works. He wanted to join archery so I bought him the basic. Adjusted the draw length in 5 minutes. Adjusted the draw length in 5 minutes. I'll end up getting a 3 brush rest instead of the full biscuit.
Editor's Impressions Of The Diamond Archery 1002971-P
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Diamond Archery 1002971-P Final Thoughts
"Got my 60yrd 0'd."
Highly recommend this kit for young shooters. The technician said it was a standard setup and easy to adjust. Even if it doesn't last, one can always put a new cam or string on it. It feels like you are holding nothing at full draw. It has all the mounting holes for these things. We both sent them back and bought a diamond sb-1. Well, never thought of buying this at all.
- Diamond Archery 1002971-P Features & Specs
- Wide draw length range between 13 and 31 inches
- Accelerates arrows to up to 310 ft/sec
- Redesigned cam system for a flawlessly smooth draw
- Integral stabilizer creates a perfect balance and a steadier shot
- Draw weight adjustable from 5 to 70 lbs of force