Elenzk Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Elenzk First Impressions
"I'll see very soon."
However, it does not properly fit my Hi-Point. It fits perfectly on the small front picatinny rail on my Taurus Millennium G2 9mm. It will be REALLY CLOSE BUT YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO FINE TUNE IT. Ok an update they sent me a new one its working great I love it. I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again. Put the laser site on the rail, JUST BARELY SNUG IT. There is a small screw for windage and another for elevation.
Editor's Impressions Of The Elenzk
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Elenzk Final Thoughts
"I'll find out this fall."
Now, everything is scaled down, AND THEY WORK BETTER! You also will be supporting a extremely awesome combat-vet Jacob Dines! Bought a second one for same purpose. Using the small allen wrench, get it as. There is also an adjustment hole on top to adjust the vertical point of the laser. Let dry overnight and you will be good! I'm even thinking about trying one on my Long Bow.
- Elenzk Features & Specs
- Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW.
- Made to fit the 7.62x39mm chamber, caliber specific.
- Comes with 1 set batteries (6 AG3/LR41 batteries) which can last 2 hours.
- High accuracy to reduce cartridges and shells wasted, sighting range of the bore sight is 15 to 100 yards.
- Battery switch is not automatic. Please remember to remove the batteries manually to preserve the power when done.