Ellen Archery Archery Nock Review
Ellen Archery First Impressions
"Worked as expected."
Perfect, and half the price of other lighted nocks! Love these and will buy more in the future! I haven't had to pull one out yet, but I'm guessing that it won't be easy. I currently shoot a Mathews Drenalin with a 28-inch draw length set at 65 pounds. I cant wait to use these on whitetail this fall. This arrow was shot at a block target at distance to confirm pins and shot high. My son orderd the green ones they were all good.
Editor's Impressions Of The Ellen Archery
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ellen Archery Final Thoughts
"Which is surprising."
Even if I get 1 animal and have to replace the nock it was worth it. I knew I hit that buck but I couldn't find a drop of blood. Arrow went short and buried itself in the grass. Paired with the Nockturnal Tool, These are incredibly easy to turn off, and remove! A few clicks of the windage knob took care of it. You definitely will want to recheck your zero after installing these. Paired with the Nockturnal Tool, These are incredibly easy to turn off, and remove!
- Ellen Archery Features & Specs
- Diameter: For 6.2mm Shaft Fits any bolt with diameter 6.2MM
- These kind of LED arrow nock can keep luminous over 48 hours.
- They do not have ON/OFF switch, they are turned ON/OFF manually.
- Lightweight and precision-balanced to help prevent arrow loss, and help game recovery.
- package: 12pcs